The Cement fell into the eye and the eye was lost.




Listen to the true story. The gravedigger in our area had both eyes. Suddenly I saw that he was wearing glasses. When I asked, he told me that while opening the sack of cement, cement fell in my eye. I didn't care at the time, and I didn't shed a tear. Later a lot of water hit but nothing happened. The cement had severely damaged the eye. 

When he checked his eye from LRBT is a huge eye hospital, he said that the cement had destroyed his eye. If you did not remove this eye completely, your other eye will also be lost.

Look, the eye has been lost by a little carelessness. He deprived from his eye.






























































Popular posts from this blog

Benefit of Miswak (My Personal Experience).

HOT WATER CURED MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND MELT YOUR FAT.

The Supplier's address and contact Nos. of Fabric | Yarn | Chemicals | Pharma | Leather | Fashion